Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Squeeeeeee! Subscribo/Group Freebies!



I got in one of my subscribo notices that Prism Haute Couture had a new subscribo gift for the week as well as a gift with purchase. While I was there, I was greeted by the designer, Journey McLaglen and her Marketing VP, Loxley Tatham. Both ladies are adorably friendly! There's a gift every Wednesday! This week, it's Shine in a beautiful mint color, perfect for spring! I really felt like this was a moody dress, so I got all moody for the pic.
Hair: Aimee (free from Maitreya a long time ago)
Skin: Freebie from [42]
Eyelashes: Freebie from Sky Everett Designs at the RFyre mall
Dress: Shine from Prism Haute Couture
While I as at Prism, I bought a cute little frilly cocktail dress (also named Frilly) and I knew that my gift with purchase would go fabulously with it! For the next 3 days your gift w/purchase is the lacey bangle bracelets. RUN!
(if you can't see, just click on the picture & it'll enlarge) GORGEOUS dress and bracelets!



You should also check out this adorable Parker outfit, that comes with shorts, skirt, 2 pairs of pants, 2 versions of vest (open or closed) and includes prim collars & cuffs! OH AND SHOOOOOOOOOOZ! Definitely go there, it's a great deal! I LOVE black pinstripes, and the textures are not lost on this ensemble.
(One of these days I'll get to my to-do list on my bulletin board!) hehe Skin: Lionskins (from their sale)
Hair: Curl Up & Die, Helena from the camping chair
Glasses: Part of Reasonable Desires' School Girl costume


No comments:

Post a Comment