Saturday, April 18, 2009

Okay, I just had to do it

When you stand around long enough at a lucky chair, waiting for a damn A that NEVER comes...all the while, standing next to this person with, yes...A FREAKING SUPERMODEL TAG...it just begs to be fugged. I nearly thought she could be a noobie that I was fugging but NO, she's been on since 2007!! I'm sorry but there are enough freebies in this slworld that you can look better than Freebie Dungeon! So without further adieu....She's a SUPERMODEL!
Note the BLANG, the freebie heart necklace that we all got as noobs, and I swear to all things holy I had this gown from the freebie dungeon in black. Yes, I admit when I was new, I did...oh, and did I mention the lovely shoes? And the noobie pose--no ao. Maybe I need to just take a breath & relax...maybe this is an av that's not logged in much. Maybe, um. That's all I got.

No comments:

Post a Comment