Wednesday, April 29, 2009

A New Challenge...are you game?

I was reading on What the Fug about finding new, inexpensive things for guys & girls to look good. Now, I know it's a challenge for my husband to find good, quality, inexpensive things for his avie and I must say he's dropped (as my friend would say) a "grip" to look as hot as he does. That being said, I was reading the comments and read one from Pumpkin Saenz and hopped over to her blog. (Funny how reading blogs can lead to so much blog-hopping you've wasted all of your day, huh?)
One of her posts was a challenge to sign up for a new alt and in under an hour & a half, pimp your avvie to look as hot as you can, spending under 100L. (read the challenge for complete details at her blog). I thought it was a fan feckingtastic idea, so if you're reading this & want to meet up for the challenge, i.m. me in-world & les doit! But...I think it should be a dude alt. Now THAT'S a challenge!!
*makes note to be sure & create more dude shapes*

No comments:

Post a Comment