Friday, April 24, 2009

ROCKING F'ING BOOTS!




I was minding my business, the other night, tp'ing to lucky chairs & midnight mania...when I got a group im from Travis Roecastle, at Nightwish Designs Boots & More about some boots for the Midnight Mania. I tp'd over & hit the MM. Although I'm not usually a cowboy boot sorta' gal (btw, country music makes my ears bleed) I thought, what the heck, let's just see. When I got them, I couldn't take them off! A CUUUUUUTE pair of red boots! (and tonight, I got some BLACK BOOTS! (THANK YOU TRAVIS)

SO, Travis announces in our lucky chair group that he's just added a blue pair in the MM. I sashay over there to hit it and while I'm there, I see the lucky toilet (crack my happy ass up) and the lucky phone booth (thank you to Lava Inside for the recent freebie giveaway) and we're talking along with Brandy Sugarplum, (isn't she gorgeous?!) who was funny as hell! My husband, Conplexus comes over & we all began chatting and laughing & lighting bodily gasses...well, you get the idea. We were laughing and being crude. Long story longer...just get over to Nightwish because they've got some great boots and funny people there! You'll enjoy stalking the toilet and hitting the MM because the quality rocks! and the owners are even better
Here's your flying toilet.


No comments:

Post a Comment