Thursday, April 23, 2009

Midnight Madness!!!



The other night I was going around, hitting all the midnight mania boards people were yelling out and I hit Dilly Dolls. I had hit that one earlier in the week but there was like, one short to make the limit. This time, I got it! So, I was thinking it was one plaid color & that I would be eh, so-so about it. OMG I love it! A bunch of choices for colors, and the skirt is scripted so you can resize it and change the color! But that's not all...I also hit the A-Bomb midnight mania board and won these shoes! I thought they were really cute in the picture, but once I got them on, realized they're also scripted to change colors & resize! Rock on! I can't script my way out of a paper bag, so I really appreciate talented scripters. I don't have the lms included but I'm sure you can search...right? *the fatbelt I'm wearing is not free--it's a Callie Cline. The skin I'm wearing is one of the Cupcakes-Seduction skins from the Easter hunt.

Oh...there's a cute little couples pose rocker at Belle Belle Furniture & it's in the lucky chair. The Midnight Madness (Mania?) there is a piece of a living room set. (at first, I thought it was the whole set--don't be decieved as I was ;) )

While I was at CnS Poses, I saw the info for an upcoming VIP Hunt, it's where you buy a key for L200 to get the landmarks for designers who've made exclusive items for the hunt. Supposedly, it's to eliminate the freebie biz in a box stuff. I'm not sure I want to buy the key yet...I think I want to find out who's going to be involved, first. The hunt starts May 1 so if you hear anything, i.m. me in-world or email me here, k? (alexxusbourne at gmail dot com)

1 comment: