Monday, January 16, 2012

52 Weeks of Color Challenge: Indigo

This week's challenge was tough for me!  I LOOOOOOOOOVE this color but realized that I had so little in my inventory.  I knew I wanted to feature the extra gift I'd made for the last Twisted Hunt - the bird cage hat with exploding feathers.  I was calling it "blurple" because that's just the only thing I could think of for a color name.  It's now available inside my store and while not free, is still priced pretty reasonably.
Since this my freebie blog, I wanted to feature a freebie or two...makes sense, right?  I was able to find this indigo cut out swimsuit on marketplace and everything fell together.
(forgive me that I'm on a laptop & can't jack up the settings enough to get the actual new, cool shadows of sl!)

On with the credits:
.:Delish:. Cut Out swimsuit - Indigo (1L on sl marketplace)
Alexxcessories Blurple Nevermore Birdcage Hat with Feathers (no longer free but cheap!)
$Ganked$ Suri Necklace, Bracelet, Earrings, Ring in Peacock (I believe this was a lucky chair win)
Glam Affair - Linn Light - Party! (TDR) plus lips 01 from same skin pack
Shape it Up! Natalia 
Miamai Areree Makeup including feather eyelashes (group gift)
Pulse-Avanti Eyec/Uccello (these were given to me long ago)


No comments:

Post a Comment