Wednesday, January 11, 2012

52 Weeks of Color Challenge: Champagne. Week 1 = disaster

Okay, so I thought I'd join in on Luna Jubilee's 52 weeks of color blogging challenge.  Since I didn't do it last year I may as well bust it out for this year.  Well, my first (late) week into it and I've already turned a fashion blog into a disaster.
You see, I pulled up all the champagne key words in my inventory and it took me to my all-time favorite designer, Digit Darkes' timeless dress, Barely in Champagne, which made me miss her all the more since she was a great friend & is no longer in-world and we keep playing phone tag.  This led me to plunk on my champagne colored wig from Exile - Samara and in my deep sorrow of missing my friend, the champagne glasses in my inventory  just weren't  enough...nooooooooooo!  I had to drown my sorrows with a champagne bottle, Asti (no less!) from  Medhue Animations (pay attention to the attractive hiccups and stumbling).
Since all good parties end in the kitchen, I felt it only appropriate to take evidence-er...pictures here.
  What was to be so fashion photo shoot turned into disaster.  Ever have one of those nights?  Yeah, I knew you had.

**I think it's the one eye with the astigmatism that always seems to squint when I get drunk.  That's the tell that I've had too much!

Credits:  
Hair:  Exile Samara (Group Gift from awhile ago)
Skin:  Filthy (Jan Group Gift) 
Shape:  Shape it Up!  Josie (soon to be released)
Dress:  Digit Darkes - Barely no longer available
Shoes:  Pixel Mode  Luna Leopard
Champagne:  Medhue Animations
Kitchen:  Dekute Dekore
Expression:  Anypose Expression (marketplace)

xoxo
Alexx

No comments:

Post a Comment