Friday, January 13, 2012

52 Weeks of Color Challenge: Coral Week 2

For this week's 52 Weeks of Color Challenge  the color was coral.  I'm not a big pastel color wearer in either lives--funny how my first life carries over into my second so much.  I scoured my inventory for coral and found only one item that was coral.  Now, I know that should've triggered me to start shopping, but I wanted to push a little further.  So I searched "blush" and "peach" because those colors are somewhat close depending upon your eye (and the designer's).  I didn't find any more clothing items so I decided this would be a headshot.


Back in my "old" real life photography days, we would've said the lights are too hot, but I don't care, I kind of like the effect.


Credits:
Hair:  Analog Dog:  Hairbase Coral and Joy Coral
Skin: AMD Aliza Peachy
Shape:  Shape it Up! (Unreleased- but due out soon!)  note to self: get this stuff out!
Rose Collar:  Elate! Maria Blush Rose
Body Suit:  R.icielli Pietra
Earrings: Bewildebeest Mucha

No comments:

Post a Comment