Saturday, August 22, 2009

New Skins, Friends, and A.D.D.

I began this post in my head, thinking I wanted to show you the GORGEOUS skins I got at Cybernetics for only 1L! (hurry, I'm not sure how long it will last!) All of them are marked down, men and women's skins!!! Also, there's a beautiful gift skin as you walk in the door for the women's skin.
Here's just one example:
Then, as my break from housecleaning continued, I noticed my "bestie" was online. She's been awol from sl for some time, and has come back so I'm really happy. I went to her place to check out her new sion chickens (a sure-fire way to keep her in sl for a while!) and showed her some of the new skins I bought. We then started cleaning our inventory while chatting. She put something on that she wouldn't normally wear, so we began finding our most outrageous (for us) clothing...once on, we decided we needed to go to outer space for a photo op. Of course, we went to Inspire Space Park and began floating in space. Check out some of the pictures! It's pretty cool up there. I didn't realize when I've been there before that if you hop on a embrace pose ball, you'll start floating around in space! Seems you can always find something new in sl. I'm so glad I got to blow a couple of hours having fun with my "bestie", Ysa. ILY! :)
Now back to cleaning the house...yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment