Sunday, August 30, 2009

I'm an idiot for Idiosyncrasy Skins

I'm in love with Ashia Tomsen. Not THAT way...although, she's really nice, but I really love her skins! So that makes me an IDIOT for Idiosyncrasy! (see?)
I should start by saying that she's a freakin' rockstar when it comes to photoshop--you can see that on her Freestyle pictures, but when she makes her skins, they are CAPITAL B Beautiful!!!! I'm so fortunate to have made her as a new friend, and both Sileny & I have made shapes for her new skin that will be introduced at the Skin/Shape Expo 2009. (coming in September)
You'll want to get to Idiosyncrasy to get her current skins! now! Lucy is the latest, and I'm wearing one of them (#4 in tan) no glamorous pictures, just the hubster & me lounging.


3 comments:

  1. I love them too, she totally pwns most skin makers already and she has only been here since '07!

    ReplyDelete
  2. smexy :P And I do mean you...sorry Con :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm definitely head over heals for the Idiosyncrasy Riley skins & Lucy! Woot! Go, Ashia, go!
    p.s. I miss you, Sileny :)

    ReplyDelete