Saturday, June 27, 2009

King of Pop


We've all heard that Michael Jackson passed. It's weird...just weird. I believe he was such a musical genious and it's sad that it's ended.


Cheap Love Song put out a King of Pop shirt out for 0L and it's got the male or female version as well as all the layer options.

The jacket is from Aoharu and is not free. The skin is from Cupcakes--they put their grab bags out for 250L, and for each gift bag purchased, you got a 500L giftcard--nice deal, if you ask me, and I LOVE all the Cupcakes skins! Shoes are from Digit Darkes and not free. Jeans were a gift from Ibizarre from the Ghost Hunt '08. Earrings are from Chuculet's dollar store. Shape is Robin, from Shape it Up! where we're having a sale on all shapes only at our location at The Deck, and they're all 24L-74L. The hair is (I think) a Hair Fair 2008 gift from Magika.

I tried to get around Hair Fair 2009 and had a huge challenge. Although I think the idea of the design was cute, the lag killed me. I found a really cute hair by Curio and wanted to go back and get it but can't remember where, exactly, the location was. I had to tp out just to let the hair rez long enough to see if I liked it. I know, a lot of people complain about lag, and it's sort of the norm for Hair Fair, so I guess I'm no different. I did pick up a few, and a couple of freebies. I'm deciding whether or not I want to try to go back & get through the sludge...we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment