Saturday, June 27, 2009

Here's to Good Friends...Tonight is Kind of Special






Recently, I've reconnected with some of my "old" sl friends who had stepped away from sl for whatever reasons--real life got busy, changes in life, you know. A couple of weeks ago I reconnected with my friend, Forever, and it was so good to see her! We did silly things like we used to do, and it was so nice to sit and laugh & be silly! I've gotten far too busy with the shape biz and haven't played much at all. Working 8+ hours a day in rl plus coming home and working in sl was making me cranky. So, we went to RC Cluster. I freakin' love that store! I was determined to buy one of the sofa cusion forts, so I did it! yay! We took lots of pictures & even had a tea party. She was going for the Housewives of New Jersey look and I think se pulled it off! lol! Forever, thanks for being my friend, and although we can't hang out as much as we'd like, it sure is fun when we can. (huggggs!)

Another friend whom I've reconnected with is Kitana...well, that used to be her name until LL took over her account because she hadn't logged in for a couple of months--bastards! We got silly, too, and did some fishing at Katatonic--I tried to show here where the fish were. (OKAY, WHY CAN'T I MOVE MY PICTURES NOW! GRRRRRR)















No comments:

Post a Comment