Wednesday, May 20, 2009

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

To Callie Cline, for making a special group and an entire week of blogger appreciation, thank you! To all of her officers (I'm sorry I don't have them all at this moment) THANK YOU! I really hope the fashion bloggers group stays open because I've found it to be a wonderfully positive, supportive group of lovely people.
I'm still working to get all of my gifties opened and photos taken and blogged, but I want all of the designers who gave gifts to know that every day, you are the ones who make sl so special! I appreciate all of the time and effort it takes to create everything you do, and I admire it and am so grateful!!
Next, Sileny Noel and I have opened our first Shape it UP! Store at Dilly Dolls, and our main location will open this weekend! *I'm not in-world at this time, so I don't have pictures, but know that I will post them soon, as I've been so busy rl & sl!*
THERE ARE FREEBIES at our Dilly Dolls location! (please search for the Dilly Dolls sim & you'll find us on the tp pad) .
And, finally...I was extremely busy, last night with the FIVE! YES, FIVE new releases from Reasonable Desires!! I've been busy, but not as busy as Austie and Marti! WOW! If you like Alice in Wonderland, you have to stop by and pick up Oh Alice! Also, the awesomeness that is Queen of Hearts! Then, if goth is more your flavor, there are 3 new goth outfits that are way cool and combine leather & lace in a fabulous way! (Sileny said I need to make a post but since I was up so late with the release, I didn't get pics taken last night! But I will, tonite!)

No comments:

Post a Comment