Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Thank you, Callie Cline!!!



I first started buying caLLie cLine clothing when there was a "freebie geebie" week at Callie's so long ago. I ended up discovering her clothing and buying a lot, then. My friend, Alexanndrea and I, saw the model of the month contest and thought it would be really fun to enter, since we both LOVED caLLie's designs and share the same brain.


We chatted with caLLie and were in awe of how friendly she was and submitted our entries. WE WON!


caLLie was SO FUN to work with on the photo shoot, and very professional; lots of fun and I really knew that the she was as genuine as they come. We were featured in BoSL Magazine and I will never forget the honor. My friend, Alex, has since found other things to do but we keep in touch...we still talk about our caLLie experience with fond memories.
I'm looking for pictures of the 3 of us and now I'm not finding them! :( but, I do have a few of our photos of Alex and me. caLLie made it 3 kinds of fun! *btw, Callie, if you have them, I'd love a copy!*

My favorite all-time caLLie cReation:

Black Swan







No comments:

Post a Comment