Sunday, March 22, 2009

A day in slife

So, my friend, Sileny sent out an i.m. to the group to go to the new extended sim to Starlust--Harold. She said there was a playground there with lots o' freebies...2 things I LOVE are the Starlust Motel and freebies! So, I just had to pop over! Lots of pose balls to play on the monkey bars & teeter totter. I had fun all by my own self. Then I checked out some of the stores...for example:

This place sells the scooters for when I get old...yeah, like THAT'S gonna' happen! :P

So, I checked out part of the rest of the sim, and came upon this place. There's something about Starlust and its sister sims: Lloyd, Floyd and now, Harold...there's always a ton of whimsey, which seems like such a nerdy word but I can't think of a better way to describe it. Totally unique spots to check out and a surprise around every corner.


Yep, that's me, riding a horse like I was in the mutherf*ckin cavalry!

There was also some interesting artwork there...

Then I got called to help a riot vend--it's a thing where you get as many people to stand next to this sign and the price keeps going lower and lower till it reaches its lowest--and then you can buy it. This was at Hatpins--they have some beautiful hats, and although these hats weren't my taste, I thought I'd help some peeps out who wanted them. So I stood there & went afk for a few. lol I took a screenshot just for the hell of it.


Then I got a call for a midnight mania board--it's where you have to have like, 50 people or in this case--100--touch the board and if everyone does by midnight, you get whatever is in the midnight mania. I sometimes get not-so-great things but sometimes I get really great things, so it's fun--a crap shoot, if you will. ;)

And now, I think I'm going to check out all the stuff I got, this evening, and save/purge. So, for my friend, Freeyrmind in Tropicalifornia, this is just one of the ways I waste my time at night. ;) xooxox

No comments:

Post a Comment