Monday, February 14, 2011

I fell in love with a snake on Valentine's Day

Today, I fell in love with a snake.  I didn't want to, but it happened. 
In addition, I cheated on my laptop.  I took pictures on my husband's computer which is WAY more fired up than my laptop, and I don't think I'll ever go back!  OMG!

Let's start first with the snake with which I'm madly in love--it's a Valentine's Day gift from Pixel Mode!!!!  I'm jumping for joy because I missed the other deliveries she made of the leopard shoes but I was actually ON today and got the snakeskin shoes!!!  Oh for joy!!!!!!  I can be dead and buried in these!  *un photoshopped pictures coming up* 

I also received a lovely gift from Glam Affair-Eva for Valentine's Day!!  I'm in LOVE with their skins and just can't get enough!  


I also recieved a group gift from Emo-tions hair-*Celeste- but that's not all!  I also got cute heart eyelashes from A'vion!  I jumped into one of my stand-by designer's dresses-Digit Darkes -Barely in Mocha.  I miss Digit in sl SO much!!  I've been trying to talk her back into sl because she's so talented!! 
 Anyhoo--it's been an extremely fun Valentine's Day so far!  (I even met my husband for lunch and he's making a tremendous dinner for us of lamb, shrimp, asparagus & all kinds of good stuff--I can't wait!)  Happy Valentine's Day to you!  I hope you find love in a snake, too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment