Saturday, December 5, 2009

Stiletto Moody-Bare Ginger

FABULOUS! Stiletto Moody did it again with these Bare Ginger shoes! I love how the skin is so easy to match & you can choose the toe ring, toe nail shades, & buckle metal!! in addition, they come with a backup--which is genious, in case you edit beyond control! (notes from experience!) They aren't free, but they are fabulous!! I chose 2 photos to show these shoes, because I couldn't choose which one I liked better...I paired them first with an Ed Hardy-esque dress from On the Catwalk,
and then I paired them with this gorgeous dress from Digit Darkes, Carson, in white. I love that this dress has tons of options as far as the corset color, buckle metal, and the belt color!! Designers who give us choices just rock as far as I'm concerned! Thank you to the lovely designers who make my second life more fashionable!

No comments:

Post a Comment