Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I'll Get You, My Pretties!

So, I was standing around my house, staring at the turtle my friend, Austie, gave me...wondering when the damn thing will wake up, with my cute Ozimals beta bunnies who will soon be evaporating (sadness) because the open beta will be soon, AS IN...TOMORROW!! YAY! When, Voshie Paine sent me a message about a new lil dollarbie at her shop, LaPetite Morte. It's this CUTE pose & background! The broom is included, so you just hop on the broom and voila! you're flying over the moon! How cute is that?!
I jumped into my witch skin that Sileny made--isn't she getting so great at skins?!--for the Car Wash Hell Boppers at our Shape it Up! store, where you'll also find the Witch shape that I'm wearing--emphasis on the big nose ;) Just bob for a treat! Some tricks are included, but it's fun to see what you'll win.
Also worn:
Curl Up & Dye Hair-Helena--chair camp (not sure if it's still in the seat or not)
Witchin' Costume--Reasonable Desires Group gift last year
Digit Darkes Clyde Boots--not free, but TOTALLY worth owning!
Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment