Sunday, September 6, 2009

Big Blogger Challenge



My friend, Isabeau, told me about the big blogger challenge posted here. A lot of sl fashions definitely lean toward a svelt figure, so I thought this would be an interesting, if not, fun challenge! My business partner, Sileny, & I have made some bbw shapes for our store, but I can't say they've been huge (no pun intended) sellers. Nonetheless, I grabbed my partner in crime, Ysabel/Alex and went to making the shape. She wanted to try it, too, so I gave her a copy of the shape. Here's what we came up with--I thought we did pretty well--both of us went to one of our staples, Leezu! Among others. We'll show Ysabel, first:
I really loved the close-up shot. No matter what shape or size, I'm glad she's my friend & I think she's beautiful! Up next: me...
I included one of my other shapes, to see the difference. I'm going to put the Big & Beautiful shape in my store at The Deck shopping for anyone who'd like to do the challenge, as well. It'll be a freebie, but I want your post link, please :)

3 comments:

  1. ooooo do want!

    i feature bigger shapes on my blog regularly so for the challenge i'm doing a whole week of plus size shapes and ive started the week with one of my faves. Shape It Up! Christine!! woooo

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look great! Good job. And a good idea, I think I'll leave my big girl shape at my shop for free as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. /me waves at Sydd! :)
    Thanks for the great idea, Hybrid!

    ReplyDelete