Friday, February 27, 2009

Dahaus ROCKS!

I've gotten some of the best best furniture in sl at Dahaus Furniture! Daedulus Brink has been so generous in so many hunts; giving us his tables, chairs, lounge chairs, even a Valentine's bed! I have so many pieces from Dahaus that I've bought--I can't even tell you! Right now, he's got a contest running to name a certain bed in his store. I have a stake in it with my own entry, and want to be the one to win--but, I want you guys to check out his store!

I love the retro feel of his furniture as well as the way it's so fantasticly arranged in his store. Every time I step foot in Dahaus, I want to buy everything!! You HAVE to make this one of your stops...NOW!
http://slurl.com/secondlife/Play%20Sexy/133/53/22 Check it out--and if you join his group, he doesn't spam the crap out of you. Low prim-sculpty, scripted furniture that kicks ass!

Mkay...I will add a picture when I can. My "interweb" is acting up so I can't add a photo of Dahaus. You need to go there, instead. What are you waiting for?? go...now!

No comments:

Post a Comment