Saturday, January 28, 2012

What used to be fun is now just irritating.

I used to enjoy logging in and popping over to some fun places to dance, listen to good music or just get out of my sl home/workshop.  The last 2 times I've tp'd over to one of my rl/sl husband's favorite places, I've been accused of scoping out someone else's "man".  Really????  (I guess they could see my camera views, but really, I was trying to cam in on  SOMETHING that would actually rez on my laptop which used to render things okay but with the latest "upgrades" from Linden Labs has left me feeling like my gaming laptop is a piece of crap!)  I really and honestly do not give two shits about your "man" who is actually probably a) a woman b) a 300 pound male who couldn't get a woman in real life anyway c) not my husband so I really don't give another shit about who you're sldancing with anyway!!  My rl/sl husband is 3 feet away from me playing Everquest thankyouverymuch!
And another thing...with the last update, while I am supposedly on the mesh viewer, my mesh stuff (including furniture) either does or doesn't show up and I'm a ghost & have to rebuild myself.  What a pain in the ass!  I've been messing with this for about 2 hours!  Thank you for the enriched experience Linden Labs but I'm about to say buh-bye!
I'm considering checking out the other sites that are like sl used to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment